Did you know that approximately 2 million weddings are organized in the US every year, and every one in three couples hires a wedding planner for their big day? The wedding industry is massive, and so it’s your job to make your wedding planning company stand out in the competitive market. Here are three things that you should know to create the perfect wedding planning company’s advertising strategy:
- Who Is Your Target Audience?
Before you create your wedding planning marketing strategy, take a few steps back to re-evaluate or determine ‘Whom are you advertising to.” For example, do you want to work with budget-conscious clients, or want to plan destination or high-profile weddings? Once you know this, tailor your advertising strategy according to the needs of your consumers.
- Is Your Website User-Friendly?
In the world of digitalization, websites are the hub of all things business. It is your wedding planning company’s website where the first impression is made, where you build a good client relationship, and where your business is earned. Here are some statistics by SWEOR to help you understand the value of an intuitive website:
- 8 out of 10 users stop engaging on the website if the content doesn’t display well on their device.
- 38% of people will stop scrolling if the website has an unattractive layout.
- 75% of people will judge your wedding planning company based on your website.
- How Influential Is Your Social Media Presence?
Even though social media doesn’t have as much drive as organic search, establishing a strong social media presence is one of the most critical components of brand building. According to social media giants, over 40 million people use Pinterest to plan their weddings. This makes it vital for you to up your social media game:
- Follow trends and hashtags
- Interact with your followers
- Offer incentives to your clients
- Build a community
Start Marketing Your Wedding Planning Company Today!
Wedding planning marketing is all about boosting your visibility on digital platforms. The easiest way to do this is by staying consistent, engaging, and posting high-quality content and images.
Want to take your wedding planning company to the next level? Register yourself in our wedding styling course right away!