Knowing when to re-brand can be hard. For the Academy it was actually quite easy because it was well overdue. Our branding, or lack of it, looked tired and didn’t reflect who we were at that point. We had grown quickly and at a rate our branding had not been able to keep up with. In order to continue to market ourselves as the leaders in online education for the wedding and event industry we needed to look as though we were with branding that reflected the standard of our course material.
However, for some the decision is not an easy one. In this video we want you to ask yourselves the following questions to see if your company is ready for a re-brand or not:
- Does my brand accurately reflect who I am and what I do?
- Is your branding consistent across everything you do?
- Is your original dream client still the same?
- Does you brand give you flexibility to grow and change?
- Do you have all the branding elements you need to be consistent across all your marketing efforts?
Click the image below to view the video and next week we will be looking at why you want to re-brand.