Earlier this week we published the 2016 International Wedding Trend Report, which is fast becoming the trend bible for wedding professionals around the world. To produce a report of this magnitude a substantial amount of images are required to illustrate the trends and showcase the details our contributors shared with us and what better way to achieve this than with a styled shoot.
Back in December last year we took you behind-the-scenes of our festival inspired shoot and gave you a glimpse of the team in action. We even gave you a sneak peek into how our Academy TV episodes are produced. Now its time for us to share the full story of the shoot in our latest Academy TV episode along with the amazing images captured by our talented photographer, Joe Dodsworth.
Let me give you a very quick recap. Our shoot focused on festival inspired weddings, but not your average festival. We used three very popular festivals as our inspiration to take things a step further and really up the ante. The first look is based on Burning Man set in the Nevada desert, next up we have Coachella, an annual music and arts festival held in California, and finally there is Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), an electronic dance music festival held in LA.
Check out the video below for the full story and to hear the vision of our dynamic stylist, Kirstin Halstead.
Now for the images that helped bring our Trend Report to life. Before I can show them to you though I do need to credit our amazing team of vendors, as without them this simply would not have been possible:
- Stylist – Kirstin Halstead www.kirstinhalstead.com
- Photographer – Joe Dodsworth – www.joedodsworth.co.uk
- Tipi – Totally Tipi – www.totallytipi.com
- Florist – Leafy Couture – www.leafycouture.co.uk
- Stationery – By Phylecia Sutherland www.phyleciasutherland.com
- Cake – Whimiscal Cake Company – www.thewhimsicalcakecompany.co.uk
- Linens – Gilded Linens – www.gildedlinens.com
- Catering – EatMe-DrinkMe – www.eatme-drinkme.co.uk
- Furniture – Blacks Event Furniture – www.eventfurniture.com
- Crockery – Whitehouse Event Crockery Hire – www.eventcrockeryhire.co.uk
Look 1 – Burning Man
Look 2 – Coachella
Look 3 – EDC
Now you’ve seen the images I am sure that has whetted your appetite for the full report, so if you haven’t downloaded it yet please fill out the registration form which can be found here, and you will receive immediate access, and don’t worry it is free. If you want to see the full video that accompanies the report then you can click here to view that as well.
We had over 50 amazing professionals contributing to this report so if you want to be considered as a contributor for the 2017 report please email [email protected]