Today I am excited to share with you the fifth video in our new series of FREE video lessons called WEDTalks that the Academy hosted at the Exotic Wedding Planning Conference in Barcelona late last year. In this episode I had the absolute pleasure of chatting with the lovely Laura Pérez owner of Crystal Events.
Laura’s story is an interesting one as she was raised in New York from the age of six and has brought the American concept of luxury to the wedding planning industry in Spain. She had some fantastic stories to tell us about starting a wedding planning business in Barcelona and how she has developed and grown over a period of nine years with an enviable reputation for excellence and attention to detail. So what will you learn from Laura in this video:
- The skills required to be a Luxury Wedding Planner
- The difference between a Luxury Wedding Planner and other Wedding Planners
- How to use your existing skills to develop your business
- What a Proposal Planner does and how you can add this to your existing business
- Advice on how to start a career in the Wedding Industry